 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 115
  Plenty of Classic SW sets/Framingham

At the Framingham/Natick Bradlee's, there were a bunch of sets from the Classic Trilogy. Two X-Wings, and a bunch of Snowspeeders, Speeder Bikes, and Landspeeders. No Y-wing/TIE sets, though. This was Friday night at about 6:30 pm. Bradlee's is on (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Plenty of Classic SW sets/Framingham

(...) Thanks Eric! I'd been hoping that the loc group would be used for stuff like this -- notifications of arrivals/supplies in local stores, etc. -- but even with both the arrival of the 1999 sets and the sw sets I noticed that it wasn't (with (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Plenty of Classic SW sets/Framingham

(...) Well, I mean, I'd been hoping for it, too. Actually, I was hoping that my post would bring about the magical "oh, well, there's Ep I sets in Xxxxxxx." But, of course not. Anyway, I only have the Classic sets because someone posted that they (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)