 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 114
113  |  115
Subject:
May 3rd and Toys R Us Framingham
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:16:01 GMT

Well, here's a bit of non-news...

I just got off the phone with Toys R Us in Shopper's World in Framingham.  I
called to ask if they would or would not be open for this Star Wars Episode I
thing at 12:01am May 3rd- I have to admit I was half expecting the voice on the
other side of the phone to say "whaaaa...?", but the Girl Who Answered the
Phone (henceforth referree to as "She") said She had yet to check with local
city ordinances (confirming the whole everyplace that can legally will) but
that assuming there wasn't a conflict there she would be.

I asked about Ep I Lego being there, sort of fishing for whether or not they
might already have it, but all She said was that while the event was designed
to focus on the action figures, She would imagine that they "would want to
co-ordinate it, so they would probably try to have it".

eric