 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 105
  Star wars sets still available in Keene, NH

I happened to wander into a the Toy Works Store in Keene today and found plenty of the SW sets on the shelves. I only bought a Land Speeder, as I am a little short of money. But after my purchase there was still 1 Land speeder, 3 Speeder Bikes, 4 X (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.nh.man, lugnet.starwars)