 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 76
  Re: Request for opinions on additional nelug.org functionality and LUGNET posting procedures

(...) This sounds like a good idea to me, but I'd suggest doing the page in a list format and perhaps only making it available to folks who pay a certain amount in dues (even if it's a very small level). If a member with any amount of time and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  Re: Request for opinions on additional nelug.org functionality and LUGNET posting procedures

(...) time (...) I like the idea... and I could probably write the CGI to do it (actually I was talking a little to Nugator.com about it too) but not just at the moment... I'm probably pretty busy until October (I'm going almost every night after (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  Re: Request for opinions on additional nelug.org functionality and LUGNET posting procedures

(...) to (...) I guess having it tied to dues is a possibility but I am trying to avoid having $$$ tied to anything at the moment although $ support is welcome of course. As long as costs don't increase and the amount of time to maintain the site (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)