 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 63
    NELUG Update —Eric Kingsley
   Just thought I would give a quick update. We had our second meeting on August 31st at my house and we had 5 attendies. David Eaton brought the head and one of the legs of his AT-AT that he is building and all jaws dropped it is comming along very (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.vt)