 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 59
    Looking for Member Sites for NELUG —Eric Kingsley
   I have started a Member Site page on NELUG and I only had a few URL's for some member sites. I know some of you have your own sites and will look around for URL's when I get time but if you want to submit them to me I will get them up faster. I had (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri)