 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 58
    Next NELUG meeting and an E-mail Issue. —Eric Kingsley
   I wanted to let you all know I am having a problem sending E-mails out to all of you. It seems that when I include you all on an E-mail the pair mail router is interpreting it as SPAM. Of course it is not SPAM but I have a couple of Ideas for a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

        Update (Re: Next NELUG meeting and an E-mail Issue.) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) As all NELUG Members should be aware, I solved this problem by setting up a mailing list that all members can use to contact the group. The mailing address for the list was sent out in a mail message last week. If you did not get this message (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri)