 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 53
    Results of our first meeting. —Eric Kingsley
   Just thought I would let you all know how the first meeting of NELUG went for those of you that weren't there and provide a synopsis for those that were. First there were 5 of us at the meeting and we had a very productive discussion about NELUG and (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri)