 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 47
    Re: NELUG in Melrose MA on Tuesday —David A. Karr
   (...) Tuesday conflicts with my wife's schedule so I'll put my two cents in now. (Actually I have a suspicion up front that I wouldn't be an every-meeting member.) I'd be happy with a Bentley location, and though it's not terribly convenient to the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh)

        Re: NELUG in Melrose MA on Tuesday —Matthew Miller
   (...) I'm still hoping for an actual in Boston/Cambridge meeting place. I could possibly check at BU; I know that the local Internet Society protochapter is meeting in one of our OIT conference rooms.... MIT would be great too. I'd offer my house, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh)