 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 45
    NELUG in Melrose MA on Tuesday —Eric Kingsley
   Below is a copy of the E-mail I sent to the NELUG mailing list. If you did not get this E-mail but would want to be on the mailing list please go to the NELUG temporary site and fill out the form there. (URL) you would like to attend this meeting (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh)

        Re: NELUG in Melrose MA on Tuesday —David A. Karr
     (...) Tuesday conflicts with my wife's schedule so I'll put my two cents in now. (Actually I have a suspicion up front that I wouldn't be an every-meeting member.) I'd be happy with a Bentley location, and though it's not terribly convenient to the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh)

         Re: NELUG in Melrose MA on Tuesday —Matthew Miller
     (...) I'm still hoping for an actual in Boston/Cambridge meeting place. I could possibly check at BU; I know that the local Internet Society protochapter is meeting in one of our OIT conference rooms.... MIT would be great too. I'd offer my house, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh)

        1 Thing I forgot to mention (was Re: NELUG in Melrose MA on Tuesday) —Eric Kingsley
   Just thought I should mention that I have 2 cats for those that might have allergy's. It is quite easy for me to isolate them from us so just let me know if cats are a problem for you before Tuesday so I can get them out of the way before everyone (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh)