 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 319
318  |  320
Subject:
New SW sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 04:41:22 GMT

So, I popped into the TRU in Dedham today, and they had all the new
Johnny-Thunder-Visits-The-Orient sets, but no new SW sets... Anyone seen
these anywhere to date? I may try hunting some Wal*Marts tomorrow after
work... (on FBTB it looks like they're hitting Wal*Marts, not TRU's)

DaveE