 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 31
    Cross-posting of NELUG brainstorming session. —Eric Kingsley
   I wanted to cross post this message to a couple more groups because I realized that for those of you getting this by E-mail might not be subscribed to the general loc.us.ma group. Also I wanted to make sure this got into the Vermont group as well. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)