 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 305
    Not returning to Gordon in the fall —Tim Courtney
   Hi everyone - I've talked to a couple of you in private, but now all my plans are settled. I won't be returning to Gordon College in the fall for multiple reasons. I'll be transferring to the University of Illinois at Chicago in the spring and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.people)