 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 297
296  |  298
Subject:
Way off topic for lugnet, but what the heck...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:33:17 GMT

Hey, I have a good joke for you...

  Anyone here know of any affordable housing within 30 minutes of the northeast
side of Worcester? OK, its not a joke. Really, any ideas?
  It looks like Worcester has got New Orleans beat for housing prices. Who would
have guessed?

Thanks,
Chris
--