 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 293
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:23:02 GMT

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:

Ick....a LOT less than mine.  I think I just looked for Logan and Manchester.
Is that a direct flight, to what airport?

It's not direct, there is a brief stop in, uh, somewhere.  I don't bother to
keep track of where the layovers/changes on my flights are... they all exist • in
the demiplane "airport".

It flies into San Diego, which is (from what I understand) closer to Carlsbad.
I thought.

Yep, its closer by about an hour.  I chose LA because I'm crashin at the
Michon's house, and they live in Irvine.  This puts me about 2hrs closer to
their place.  Brandon and I are flying in from two different cities to arrive
within minutes of each other too, nice how the flight times worked out.

Well, this isn't a direct flight, but a stopover is a small price to pay,
although YMMV (literally).

YMMV?

-Tim