 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 273
  Re: Where are all the Lego?

(...) That's another thing, while I don't go to the Fresh Pond TRU that frequently because its rare that they have what I want, I have never run into apparent AFOLs there. I only ever see parents and kids . Perhaps my Lego radar isn't finely tuned. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Where are all the Lego?

(...) Or you aren't there when I am. Or other AFOLs that I know shop there. I picked up the Alpha Team helicopter there just a few days ago... although I don't remember which day it was, now. I never used to go to the Fresh Pond TRU. I moved from (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma)