 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 267
266  |  268
Subject:
Traveling to the Wedding?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 06:36:18 GMT

Hey -
Anyone from here going to the wedding and want to travel together?  Long
flight...  I'm considering leaving on Thursday the 26th and returning on Sunday
the 29th.  Let me know if you may want to - I have some flight information and
maybe we can work things out - especially if there are 2 for 1 deals...

-Tim