 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 139
Re: Christmastime pilgrimage to New England
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.vt
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:27:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Frank Filz writes:
I'll be visiting family in New England next week, arriving the 17th and
departing the 26th. I'll be staying with my dad, in Billerica, but we
plan on spending a couple days skiing at Killington VT (probably Sun and
Mon or Mon and Tue). I usually try and spend a day shopping in and
around Boston. I'd love to get together with some folks. I of course
will make a pilgrimage to The Constuction Site.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

Too bad you're not coming one day earlier, NELUG is having a meeting on the
16th at Boston Univ!!

Dan M.