 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 133
132  |  134
Subject:
Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:38:44 GMT

Just to keep LUGNET readers up to date (for those of you not on the mailing
list)... Talk is currently brewing for another NELUG meeting in the next couple
of weeks, it looks like the date is going to be Thursday, December 16th! (but
that's by no means a set-in-stone date yet)...

Want to join? Check out our website, and apply for membership at
http://www.nelug.org !

We'll be discussing Mindstorms, possibly doing another display for the
Construction Site, membership issues, LUGNET opportunities, and more! [Wow,
sounds like I'm writing a spam...]

DaveE