 Local / United States / Massachusetts / *356 (-10)
  The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.

Here is a link to some pictures I have taken of the initial stages of the construction of what I plan on being a large modular layout of a Star Wars Rebel Base. Much of my Ideas are still fermenting in my head but I plan on this base houseing a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Signed up for MindFest

I'm so happy! I have to post this list. From the online LEGO community, we have some great representation signed up for MindFest at MIT. Names marked with a (*) are guest speakers. NELUG will have an exhibit table and a welcoming evening. LDraw (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Last chance for MindFest registration

Registration for the MindFest event at MIT will be closing today. This is your last chance to sign up! (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.robotics.events)

  Re: Maybe we can meet

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message <37F8CA6D.73573C3B@m...it.edu>... (...) That's more like what I had in mind, thanks! Eric (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.people)

  Re: Maybe we can meet

There are a few Bed & Breakfasts in the Harvard Square, Cambridge area. I'd have to look them up. Might try the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce online for a Bed & Breakfast listing. Sometimes they're only about $45 a night (shared bathroom). There's (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.people)

  Re: Maybe we can meet

(...) I don't know anything about these places, other than that they have a web page, but they might be worth looking into: (URL) Matthew Miller ---> mattdm@mattdm.org Quotes 'R' Us ---> (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.people)

  LEGO Builders needed at MIT for MindFest event

Hi folks, I'm forwarding a request on behalf of a fellow student of mine in the Epistemology & Learning Group at MIT. His name is Rick Borovoy. He's a friendly guy and open to any feedback or questions. If you'd like to check out some of the nifty (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt)

  Maybe we can meet

I plan to attend the upcoming Mindfest event, and may also be spending the week before that in the Boston area. - If you are a LEGO (robotics) enthousiast and would like to get together sometime during that week (18-22 oct) please let me know. - (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Tim Berners-Lee speaking Oct. 5 in Boston

Darn. Missed it by .... that ... much. I am in town Tuesday but fly out at just about that time. Monday is no doubt going to be a celebratory dinner. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Tim Berners-Lee speaking Oct. 5 in Boston

This coming Tuesday, Tim Berners-Lee will be speaking about his book Weaving the Web at MIT, 7 p.m. MIT 34-101, Edgerton Center, 50 Vassar St. between Main St. and Mass Ave., Cambridge. --Todd (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact