 Local / United States / Massachusetts / *126 (-10)
  Rare find in unlikely place.

After being dragged along to Cloud Nine Toys in Sudbury to pacify my girlfriend's Beanie Baby addiction, I found #6543 (Sail 'n Fly Marina) for $82.00... Considering everything else they had (mostly new sets, except for some Pirates sets), I was (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Pirate Auction (was Found Pirates & Train)

Hi Mike! Now that you've bought the sets, can I ask what the heck store you found them in? :) [Is that bad Lugnetiquette?] Dying of curiosity...Nikky (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Pirate Auction (was Found Pirates & Train)

Hello all, For those unaware, for the last few days I have been dealing with members of the group and sending out Lego's from a local store here in MA. Everything went smoothly except for a few sets. These sets were asked for so overwhelmingly, that (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Found Pirates & Train (yes 1 train not plural)...let me know if interested

All right here we go: I went back this evening, and here's the report... Sadly the SESchooner was sold out, so sorry to all those that requested that one set. Bellow will be a list of sets that I inventoried completely, besides these, there were (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Found Pirates & Train (yes 1 train not plural)...let me know if interested

OK everyone, I received an overwhelming response to this post. I am going to the store this evening, and will give you all a complete list tomorrow. A large number of people have requested a SESchooner, so I'll see how many they have, and I will do (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Found Pirates & Train (yes 1 train not plural)...let me know if interested

Hello all, I was in a small local store over the weekend, and found that they had a bunch of pirate sets and a train. The train was set #4559 they had a couple of them. The pirates were various sets, though none too old. I think there was a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma.wor, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Star wars sets still available in Keene, NH

I happened to wander into a the Toy Works Store in Keene today and found plenty of the SW sets on the shelves. I only bought a Land Speeder, as I am a little short of money. But after my purchase there was still 1 Land speeder, 3 Speeder Bikes, 4 X (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.nh.man, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Best Lego Store in Western Mass?

(...) Toys R' Us in Holyoke? Or is there a better one in springfield? The Holyoke one seems to carry nothing - also which Wal-Mart? I've heard Spags near worceseter is good, so I'm going to make the drive this weekend. Later, Kipling Morris (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

Not Really, I tend to rely on Toys 'R Us and Wal-Mart. Unfortunately no little country stores that I have found. But I haven't given up looking yet either. Kipling Morris wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Best Lego Store in Western Mass?

Mike, Any good lego stores in your area? (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact