 Local / United States / Massachusetts / *1022 (-5)
  Re: Heads are rolling...

(...) Frank, being a fellow IBM'er I hate to hear these things. My group just went through a major re-org but so far nobody has been let go. Unfortunately I work at home and the rest of my team is in Santa Teresa CA and Austin TX and I don't know if (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

NELUG showed their layout at the Greenberg Show in Wilmington MA, on December 1st and 2nd. Of course it was a blast but what you all care about is pictures so here they are. (URL) amusement park rides were a huge hit and somewhat of a suprise for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Concord MinuteMan

Cute! We can add it to Tom's park or maybe somewhere at the corner of Main street. - Joe "Jorge Fernandez" <galien1@aol.com> wrote in message news:GnDv5n.2wz@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Gobble Gobble! meeting? was: Re: Boo! meeting?

Actually, I've been meaning to ask (and this seems like an appropriate time): I live fairly close to the MA/RI boarder. Are there any people in the area who'd like to get together sometime? I wouldn't mind trying that at some point. I like the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.ct)

  Re: Gobble Gobble! meeting? was: Re: Boo! meeting?

(...) I would just like to throw in my 2 cents and say that I would be real excited if folks wanted to have NELUG meetings in other parts of New England. We have a very well established group in the Greater Boston Area that keeps our general meeting (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.ct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact