 Local / United States / Louisiana / Shreveport / 6
  Re: ney lego users group in LA

(...) Thanks for the offer! Likewise, if you or any other AFOLs in Louisiana would like to come to a TexLUG meeting, you're welcome to. We'll be having one in March, here in Houston. The details aren't fully established, but we're working on it. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la.shv, lugnet.loc.us.la)

  Re: ney lego users group in LA

(...) Im not relly a AFOL im 14 but my group is open to all ages thanks again for your help i got a new member the meeting place is still undetermened (library,Legends,Myhouse,) Thanks again (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la.shv, lugnet.loc.us.la)