 Local / United States / Louisiana / New Orleans / 9
Re: anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.la.nor
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 05:09:16 GMT

Hey, I thought I replied to this...I guess not.  Well, thanks for the info
about the web site. I transfered some directories and did not change the
permissions. So, the files were there, you just were not allowed access to
them, but then again neither was I. Anyway, I cleared Netscape's cache and
checked all the links and they work now. No one else told me that my links were
brokem.

"L. Kevin Lee" wrote:

Well, I've got the official word, and am moving to North Carolina.  Figures
that I'd write in this group and then take off.  I'm outta here at the end
of the month, but I'll check in..  I managed to get a local friend to buy a
Mindstorms kit so we might be postin around here occasionally.

To bad you have to leave your friend. Have fun in NC.

BTW, most of your links didn't work correctly on your site.  I guess that's
why you've got a Made with Mac button up there... tee hee... (stab stab)

I am used to it. My brother is a PeeCee user (Gateway actually) and he busts my
chops non-stop.

J/k, anyway...

BTW, don't buy from the Veterans Toys'r'us.  I'm just saying it cause the
manager over there copped a serious attitude with me last night... They had
a Technic Space Shuttle set and I was trying to get him to knock a few bucks
off.

No problem. TRU never has sales anyway, and with ca. 9% sales tax Shop at Home
is almost as cheap as full price.

I am SO glad to be moving outta this town.  28 years is too long.

I have only been here two years and I do not want to leave just yet, but if you
ask me during the summer whether I like it here or not...I'll say not.

Kev

Chris