 Local / United States / Louisiana / * (-5)
Subject:
State-wide TexLUG Meeting and Public Expo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.la, lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.loc.us.ok, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:27:33 GMT

Howdy!

All the AFOLs from Texas and neighboring states are invited to come see and/or
join the Fall 2006 State-Wide meeting and public display in Houston!

The details:

When: October 7-8th 2006
Saturday 7th 10am-5pm  Public Hours 1pm-5pm
Sunday 8th 1pm-5pm  Public Hours 1pm-3pm

Where: Clear Lake City - Country Freeman Branch, aka The Freeman Library
16616 Diana Lane
Houston, TX 77062
http://www.hcpl.net/branchinfo/fm/fminfo.htm

Theme: This season's theme is a combination of Castle and Space, so bring your
CCC buildings and your Moonbase Modules.  As always, MOCs of any theme are
welcome to be displayed.

See y'all there!

--Anthony

Subject:
Cambria Earthquake Tracking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.la, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:43:10 GMT

For those of you who felt the Cambria earthquake a while ago there is data collection link at

http://pasadena.wr.usgs.gov/shake/ca/STORE/X40148755/ciim_display.html.

Click on the “Did you feel it?” link.

Maggie C.

Re: new lego users group in LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.la
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 05:13:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Corwin Rogers writes:

Give people at least 24 hours to respond :-)

It will probably take several weeks to gather steam, and might take even
longer depending on how many AFOLs in the area and their interst level.

I've added lugnet.loc.us.la just in case people are reading there but
not lugnet.org.us.

Frank

it looks like no ones interested so ill put an ad in th e thrifty nickel

You might try sending out an announcement like this into .general and other
places in Lugnet where more people will see it.  Most folks won't spot a
message hidden away like this for a month or more in some cases.
Advertise-it pays.

-Dave
LUGOLA Founding member

Re: new lego users group in LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.la
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 02:49:42 GMT

Give people at least 24 hours to respond :-)

It will probably take several weeks to gather steam, and might take even
longer depending on how many AFOLs in the area and their interst level.

I've added lugnet.loc.us.la just in case people are reading there but
not lugnet.org.us.

Frank

it looks like no ones interested so ill put an ad in th e thrifty nickel

Re: new lego users group in LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.la
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:51:18 GMT

Corwin Rogers wrote:

In lugnet.org.us, Corwin Rogers writes:
I am creating a new Lego users group for people in northwestern louisiana If
any one is interested in helping or joining Please email me at
ejhow@earthlink.net
basicly I need someone willing to host the website, ideas and members. I'm
kinda new to this but if any one is interested email me

isn't anyone interested?

Give people at least 24 hours to respond :-)

It will probably take several weeks to gather steam, and might take even
longer depending on how many AFOLs in the area and their interst level.

I've added lugnet.loc.us.la just in case people are reading there but
not lugnet.org.us.

Frank

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact