 Local / United States / Indiana / South Bend / 55
    Re: Announcing the formation of a new LEGO Users Group in Upper Indiana - Michiana-LUG! —Felix Greco
   Where do you think the group will usually meet? I'm in Bloomington, IL. It might be nice to join if the drive isn't too far... (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, FTX)

        Re: Announcing the formation of a new LEGO Users Group in Upper Indiana - Michiana-LUG! —Scott E. Sanburn
     Felix & All, (...) Err.. we were planning on meeting here in Osceola, Indiana, which is in between South Bend and Elkhart, I did a mapblast from Bloomington to here, it is 3 hours and 19 minutes. Ouch! But I can relate to long drives though, I have (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, FTX)

        Re: Announcing the formation of a new LEGO Users Group in Upper Indiana - Michiana-LUG! —Mark Peterson
   (...) Felix, Indylug meets in brownsburg which is just on the NW side of indy. We have a meeting this sunday. Brian alano is from bloomington also, You may want to contact him for more information on distance or possible travel together. Mark (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd)

        Re: Announcing the formation of a new LEGO Users Group in Upper Indiana - Michiana-LUG! —Felix Greco
   (...) I wish Brian was here. Actually, he's in Bloomington, IN. I'm in Bloomington-Normal, IL. But, 3 hours is not too bad for anything lego related. I'll miss the upcoming meeting for Brickfest, but I'll keep my eye on future events. -Felix (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd)