 Local / United States / Indiana / South Bend / 51
Re: Announcing the formation of a new LEGO Users Group in Upper Indiana - Michiana-LUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 20:04:07 GMT

So what's the geographic cutoff area?  I'm from Lafayette.  I have to admit
though that if I do try to meet you guys, I won't make it to all your events,
since I'm already an active member of IndyLUG.  Osceola is a lot farther to
drive than Indianapolis too.