 Local / United States / Indiana / South Bend / 24
Re: Who's here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 03:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, Scott Sanburn writes:
Duane,

If you want to do something, LMK, times and dates, I am sure I can be
available, maybe Chad and Tim too.

Scott S.

Salutations All!

Hey, I'm heading for Goshen on Sunday, I'll be working in the area for 4 or
more weeks. Please keep me abreast (smirk ala Wayne's World) of any
get-togethers. I'd love to attend!

I'm over here in Moline, IL right now - gonna head up to Milwaukee on
Saturday to hang out at Joel's shindig. I hope to meet you guys as well.

Bill