 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 71
70  |  72
Subject:
April IndyLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:23:25 GMT

The April IndyLUG meeting will start at 2:00 on Sunday, April 10.  The location
will be Jeramy's house in Fishers.

The primary subject of discussion will be the 500 Festival that will be on May
15.  Everyone is also encouraged to bring a vignette MOC.  If you haven't made
one yet, that's OK.  The standard vignette size is only 8X8 studs, so throw one
(or a few) together by Sunday.  We'll be having a small vignette contest, and
Brian Alano has generously offered to supply the prizes.

We can also make a list of engraved bricks &/or badges that people want to
order.  I found out something neat from Tony--he can engrave a brick on both
sides.  (For example, you could order a brick that says "Open" on one side, and
"Closed" on the other.)  Think about what kind of engraved bricks you'd want to
order, so we can get a complete list at the meeting.

If anyone else has any news or info pertinent to Sunday's meeting, please reply
to this post.

David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary