 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 6
Re: Speak Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 05:59:33 GMT

I sent you guys an email but didn't get a response.  Are you still out
there?

Russ
redmyer@hotmail.com

Steven A. Martin <smartin@anlt.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Nick Goetz writes:
Is anyone from the Indy area following this group?

-Nick

Hey, Is anyone out there.  I'm looking to hook up with some lego addicts • in
the Greater Indianapolis area also (especially trains).  Somebody email • me!

Steve