 Local / United States / Indiana / 203
202  |  204
Subject:
Michiana-LUG Meeting / Sorting Party - Saturday, March 10, 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 19:14:13 GMT

To All,

We've a special meeting planned!  The first meeting at our club President's new
home.  We also plan to have a sorting party going on during this meeting.

Here are the details:

When:
Saturday, March 10, 2007

Time:
12:00AM EST / 1:00PM EST - ?

Place:
Scott's NEW AND IMPROVED Lego Storage Facility I mean House.  :)

Address:
Warsaw, IN (address to be confirmed)

Watch the website for further information, and feel free to email us if you have
any questions or require more details!

Sincerely,
Stefan G.
--
Stefan Garcia
Secretary, Webmaster, Michiana-LUG: http://www.michiana-lug.org

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Michiana-LUG Meeting / Sorting Party - Saturday, March 10, 2007

To All, Here is a minor update to this show announcement: (...) The Time should be from 8:00AM - ? This is a special all day event, so feel free to come when you want, the earlier the better. : ) If you ahve any questions, feel free to reply to (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug)