 Local / United States / Indiana / 198
197  |  199
Subject:
Plymouth / Warsaw Area - Anyone around?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 02:38:32 GMT

To All,

My wife and I have started our new jobs (Hers in Warsaw, mine in Plymouth) and I
was wondering if there are any AFOL's out there in either area. We have bid on a
house in Warsaw, and our Michiana-LUG / LTC meetings will be there, but we would
love to see some locals come. We are planning on moving ASAP.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail or respond here, thanks!

Scott
--
Scott E. Sanburn (ssanburn at netzero.com )
President, Michiana-LUG http://www.michiana-lug.org