 Local / United States / Indiana / 156
155  |  157
Subject:
IndyLUG showing at 500 Kids Festival in Indianapolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:24:21 GMT

IndyLUG is exibiting a layout at the 500 Kids Festival on Saturday May 1 on
Monument Circle in Indianapolis. The show is from 11 am - 3 pm. Admittance is
free.

We will be having a Town/Train layout with a replica of the Speedway, and a
Moonbase layout. This event is suppossed to be the largest Kids festival in the
state. There will also be crafts, games, and entertainment including IRL
simulators and IRL cars. There is suppossed to be over 70 booths most of them
interactive.

-Steve McDonough