 Local / United States / Illinois / Rockford / 3
    Anyone else in Rockford into Mindstorms? —Matt McDevitt
   Please e-mail me..I want to get together and make master/slave robots cooperate and do cool things! I'm a pretty good programmer, so that shouldn't be a problem. Matt McDevitt maktos@maktos.com (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il.rfd)