 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 9
Re: Any SW sightings in IL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:21:23 GMT

Michelle Delgado wrote:

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in <36E5FDB7.BDC669C4@mc.net>:

I've been looking, no luck yet. My next trip to the stores will be on
Friday.
Julie

        The Zany Brainy out here in Wheaton has gotten a couple of shipments in,
but they disappear as fast as they come in, so it's a good idea to find out
when the next shipment comes in and reserve them as soon as possible. I had
to prod my SO into reserving them, which turned out to be a good thing since
they would have been long gone when he went to pick them up otherwise...We
got all the sets except for 7150 (due to budget concerns), and they're great.
:)

:-( The nearest ZB is probably 45 min away, and I could only make it on the weekend.
I guess I'll continue to wait for Target or the others.Julie