 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 84
Re: I'll be in Chicago next week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 16:04:12 GMT

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, Remy Evard writes:
Doing something would be cool.  Either of those nights works for me.
Which part of the Chicago area will you be in?

An called Downer's Grove.  I hadn't heard of it before.

So you're close to Remy's.

I'm open to later Monday night.  I won't have a car, so my mobility options
will be limited.

I'll have to see whether or not I have time to join in on something there.  I
fly out Tuesday afternoon and there's still LEGO and clothes all over my floor,
and I took a lot home with me.  If you guys want to post what you are doing, I'd
love to tag along if I get the chance.  If I see it up here and can make it, I
will.  Besides, I have half a tank of gas that I paid for that I still need to
drive out of my car, which is staying here ;)

-Tim