 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 38
Re: Possible Get Together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.grb, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mad, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:25:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi.grb, Tim Courtney writes:
As am I.  I know of a few people in Chicago, but Todd told me yesterday that
there is about 30!!  [...]

The figure of 30 was off the top of my head from memory, so it might not be
accurate, but I just looked in my files and I see that I do know of 54 LEGO
people with Illinois mailing addresses.  Nine of these are in Chicago proper,
so it's probably a conservative estimate to say 30 in the greater Chicago
area.

I also see 29 people with Wisconsin mailing addresses, with 6 of those being
in Milwaukee.

--Todd