 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 32
  Chicago Legofest - Location Details and Sign Up Sheet

Hello All I've gotten enough responses to go ahead and put out directions and a sign up sheet for the Chicago Legofest. Please fill out this form and email it to me as soon as you can. There will be no charge for attending this event. The facility (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general)

  Re: Chicago Legofest

Tim, What do you think we'll be doing at the legofest? Just showing up and hanging out, or do you have something planned? I'm posting this in case other folks have a suggestions. (Maybe we could get Gary to come down and give us a talk on Lego (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)