 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 164
Re: Chicago Area LEGO Gathering Saturday 3/13 at Woodfield Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:55:16 GMT

Please RSVP to this thread or email me so we can get a count for seating. I'll
try to get there 20 mins ahead to put the request for a table in.

See you there!  I only know Tim by sight (I think).  So, I'll have a LEGO "What
will you make?" button on.

Felix