 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 142
Re: New to This Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:05:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, Barb Natividad wrote:
Hi.  Are people still planning to meet at Woodfield?  I'm interested in meeting
others in the Chicago area who are also interested in Legos.

The suggestion was only put out last night. So far, I've seen no responses other
than yours.

I do believe we'll get a good response. Once I've heard from a few people, I'll
put out a call for people to state whether they intend to come or not. I'll use
that info to make reservations at Cheesecake Factory if they allow, since I
imagine on a Saturday evening it could be quite busy.

If no reservations can be made, I can stand in line, since I'm very familiar
with the Woodfield store ;-)

-Tim

You can count me in.  :-)

Eric