 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 136
  Re: ChiLUG?

(...) I concur. It's just a short jaunt from the pick-a-brick in Woodfield. We can go pick some bricks with our greasy fingers after lunch! Oh wait, I shouldn't have written that where Tim can read it. :-) Eric (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: ChiLUG? When?

(...) I'd love to make a trip to attend a gathering. For me, it would need to be a weekend, and sometime when I can go over to the LEGO store. (never been to a pick-a-brick) BTW, do they have Technic bricks there? Anyway, maybe sometime next week (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: ChiLUG? When?

(...) How does Saturday, March 13 sound? We could go to the Woodfield store, and then have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory right there in the mall. The weekend before is the NILTC show at Harper College, plus I have a couple projects due the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)