 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 134
  Re: ChiLUG?

Not knowing how to post, I'll have to reply. I am the "While you were out" LEGO homeowner. I did not come forward because I could not remember my LUGNET PASSWORD! I made several attempts to recover it, then gave up. Thank you to my new friends (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: ChiLUG?

It took a while of scanning the shows but we finally saw the WYWO Lego show. I thought that you did a great job! (and you look so 'normal"....LOL) Anyway, congrats on the show from another, even older, Lego infected family from the Chicago suburbs! (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)