 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 117
  Mindstorms RCX users in Chicago metro area

I'm looking for users and programmers of the Mindstorms RCX in the Chicago metro area. I'm currently using legOS and emulegos and would like to have a community in which to test my designs. (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)