 Local / United States / Illinois / 327
326  |  328
Subject:
Woodfield P-A-B visit today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:40:03 GMT

With all the scare talk on the new gray blocks, I figured that I better 'hit the
bricks' today and head over to the Pick-a-Brick store and get what I need to
finish my current build. I only needed a few hundred more gray 2x4's so what a
better time to take further advantage of the "Buy 6, get one cup free" deal one
more time.

While packing the cups today I was talking to one of the Lego store employees.
She mentioned how someone had packed in however many blocks in the cups. Then
she pulled up a page on the computer and asked if I would like to see it. How
shocked do you think I was to see one of MY early packing photos on one of Legos
corporate? web pages! (it had to be a corporate access page because the web
address was huge)
The same photo that I posted on Lugnut a little while back,
(at least I got credit for it)  :)

Anyway, I also met Ondrew today also. Had a nice talk anmd learned a few things.
(I am interested in the 4 wide car stuff too)

Thanks!