 Local / United States / Illinois / 284
  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) Thanks! Very cool Jake! Now I just need to find people who are local to them so I can get some of those yummy Duplo Promo bricks! I need to add to my (URL) collection> ;) Mark P (URL) Land Of Bricks> (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) Yeah I already got cornered, er, messaged about it ;-) If I find out when the grand openings are, I'll try to be there schedule permitting. -Tim (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)