 Local / United States / Illinois / 222
Re: LOM Truck Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:57:23 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
news:GH1rHI.GqE@lugnet.com...
Hey everyone -
I figured I'd post to the group, even though Chicago AFOLs are _unusually
quiet_ for such a big city.... I'm thinking of heading down to the LOM • truck
tour Friday morning... I can't in the afternoon/evening because I'm • working
then, but I at least want to see the truck.  Anyone else interested in
coming?  I just have to be back in the Wheaton area by 1ish to get ready • for
work.

Let me know!!

-Tim

Lurking in here but I will be in Chicago (Schaumburg actually) tomorrow and
Friday and had hoped to possibly get downtown to the LIC.  This is probably
as close as I will get to LoM Truck Tour, can any of you locals answer these
questions for me?

-  Tomorrow I will be at Wrigley for the Cubs game in the afternoon, if the
game ends around 4:30, would it be possible to get from Wrigley to Navy Pier
before 6:00 to see the truck?  Would it be better to try and drive or to
take the subway?  If taking the subway, where do you get on at Wrigley and
off for Navy Pier?

-  Where exactly is the LIC?  I believe it is near Water Tower but am not
sure.  What is the closest subway stop and how late is the LIC open?

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot