 Local / United States / Illinois / 151
  Where are good Lego buys in Chicago ?

Hi all, I will be in Chicago on business/pleasure from Nov 24 thru Nov 28 and staying in the downtown area on Adams. So the big question is ... Where are good places/stores to get Lego downtown? Will probably stop by the LIC (although I expect high (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.il)