 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 93
  Re: Atlanta AFOLs

Hmmmm, there are a few Renaissance Hotels in Atlanta. When you find out your final arrangements let me know, maybe we can do a mini-fest at a local bar or something. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Hess (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: Atlanta AFOLs

(...) That sounds good :-) I have finally gotten reservations at the Peachtree on Peachtree St. The course is at the Renaissance down the street (I'm assuming it's down the street). I'll get into town Sunday night. If you want, contact me via E-mail (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: Atlanta AFOLs

(...) OK. I've finally gotten settled. I'm at the Days Inn on Peachtree St just a little way from the Renaissance. It's definately NOT the Renaissance either... I have a whole story there. Anyway, I get out of class at 5:00 for the next 3 days. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)