 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 89
Re: Atlanta AFOLs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:10:47 GMT

To bad Duane that you won't be here one more day, the NGLTC is doing a show
in Cobb county on the 10th.

jt

In lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, Duane Hess writes:
Hi! I will be in the Atlanta area from March 4th through March 9th for some
training. Would anyone want to try to get together with an AFOL in the
evenings during that time?

-Duane