 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 87
Re: Can someone help me find. . . .?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:32:11 GMT

<Replied to offline via email>

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

Amy Blackburn <kabcab@aol.com> wrote in message
I'm looking for a resource for a very large number of Lego bricks that can
be used by our Roswell, GA church to support a 3-day weekend event with • the
theme "Conectivity".  They will be returned after the event.  Any ideas
anyone?  This is an unbelievable site and support network.  Glad I found
y'all.